Application Submissions are Now Open!
To be considered for a scholarship, it is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Download this pdf and use it to prepare all of your information including essay response and a digital photo to upload before you begin.
- When you have written your essay and are ready to proceed, fill out the online questions below – including essay and digital photo. When you get your email confirmation of your submission (may take up to 24 hours), print the whole confirmation email to be included in step three.
- You must submit in one large envelope:
- A printed copy of your completed online application email (may take up to 24 hours)
- A copy of your most recent official transcript.
- 2 letters of recommendation still sealed in its original envelope and signed by the sender across the seal.
- Signed Release.
Additional materials (Step 3 items) can be mailed to
Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation – PCRF Scholarship
17932 Sky Park Circle, Suite E Irvine, CA 92614
All materials must be received to the PCRF office March 31, 2021. Earlier applications are appreciated. Note: Late or incomplete applications cannot be reviewed by the committee.
Questions may be directed to Cfarwell@pcrf-kids.org