Grant Information & Procedures
At PCRF, we are unique in our approach to funding childhood cancer research — working directly with doctors, researchers, and nurses to identify the specific challenges they face in bringing new treatments to and caring for children with cancer. Our careful distribution of grants has allowed doctors and nurses to speed up the process of bringing the latest and most promising life-saving treatments to seriously ill children. The result is bringing hope to childhood cancer patients now and in the future.
- PCRF is an equal opportunity organization.
- No one is excluded from employment, membership on our governing body, or research support because of race, religion, sex, national origin, age or physical handicap.
- No infrastructure or support services will be funded.
The Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation awards four types of grants:
- Emerging Investigator Fellowship Grants
- Translational Research Grants
- Basic Science Grants
- Designated Grant Programs
Beginning with the 2019 grant cycle PCRF will not accept grant application without an approved Letter of Intent (LOI). PCRF will accept LOIs beginning December 15, 2018 – March 1, 2019.