- This event has passed.
Western Roundup – Summer Drive-In Movie!
June 5, 2021 @ 5:00 pm – 9:30 pm
Events Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation
Summer Drive-In Movie – a new way to celebrate our Annual Western Roundup!
Kids should be able to enjoy their childhood and create lasting memories with their friends and family. For the last 27 years, the Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation has hosted an annual “cancer-free” afternoon for hundreds of oncology families in Southern California. To continue our most special tradition at a safe distance, this year we are providing these families with a new Summer Drive-In experience on Saturday, June 5th!
Ways to Jump In:
- Sponsor or Underwrite – Help cancer patients kick off their summer with a fun-filled day outside the hospital walls. Our goal is to raise $25,000 to cover the cost of this experience so that kids can make safe & meaningful memories with their families. Click here for our Impact Opportunities!
- Are you a family with a pediatric cancer warrior? – This event is to celebrate you and your family! Parking spots are reserved especially for warrior families like you, please submit your RSVP to join us.
- This year we are inviting our Awareness Ambassadors to join in! – A small number of spots are available for general admission at $40 per car. If you would like to attend, register today before these spots sell out.
- Donate to the Flight of Doves – Each year we have a special dove release to honor and celebrate patients and families affected by pediatric cancer. Honor or memorialize a loved one in your life by sponsoring a dove in their name. Click here to donate online.
Tentative Schedule of Events:
- 5:30 pm – Venue Opens
- 6:30 pm – Flight of Doves
- 7:30 pm – Movie Starts
Location to be Determined. Additional Activities and Movie Selection details are coming soon!