Sunday, May 31, 2020
Oak Canyon Private Park
Mark your calendars for PCRF’s most special event of the year, where we celebrate and honor oncology families throughout Southern California. We are excited to host over 200 families for a “cancer-free” afternoon outside of the hospital walls with carnival-style fun – rides, game booths, petting zoo, pony rides, reptiles, fishing, live band, arts and crafts, and more! If you or somebody you know is a pediatric oncology family – join us for this fun-filled day by submitting an RSVP at the bottom of this page.
This fun-filled day could not be done without: the dedication of our Event Chair, Kim Weiner, the help of our local National Charity Leagues, the generosity of In-N-Out Burger and all who choose to help sponsor this special event for kids in the battle of their lives.
4 Ways to get involved:
- Make a Donation to Help Kids Make Memories! For just $40 you can sponsor a patient to a day outside the hospital walls. For $200 you can sponsor an entire family to attend this special day. Click here to make an impact today.
- Underwrite a Special Activity for the Kids! You can help PCRF bring more activities and fun to this event with an underwriting gift.
- Build up our raffle prizes! One special way you can help make summer even more memorable, is by donating raffle prizes. These would be things they can do as a family – family 4-pack activities, sporting tickets, movie passes, board games, outdoor toys, and more!
- Donate to the Flight of Doves. Each year we have a special dove release to honor and celebrate patients and families affected by pediatric cancer. Honor or memorialize a loved one in your life by sponsoring a dove in their name. Click here to donate online.
Schedule of Events
- 11:00am – Registration opens
- 11:30am – Live country music with Sterling Sylver Band
- 12:00pm – Dove Release
- The Flight of Doves is to honor and remember loved ones in all stages of their journey
- Make a Tribute Dove donation today, click here.
- Enjoy activities all day
- Game booths ran by National Charity League volunteers
- Delicious hamburgers thanks to In-N-Out Burger
- Beauty Services provided by Beauty Bus and Concerned Foundation
- Special Crafts hosted by MaxLove Project
- Water color butterflies with PCRF artists
- Petting Zoo and Pony rides
- Face painting, balloon animals, fishing, rides, and more!
- 1:30pm – In-N-Out Burger truck closes
- 2:00pm – Raffle with Great Prizes