Host Your Own
MAKE A DIFFERENCE…AND HAVE FUN DOING IT
Want to support a great cause from the comfort of your own home?
September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. Host Your Own Dine & Donate anytime in September to help raise awareness.
Here is how to Host Your Own Dine & Donate Party:
1) Send an evite to your friends and family and let them know that you are having a lunch or dinner to support PCRF.
2) Instead of bringing food or wine, simply request that they make a donation to PCRF. You can create your own fundraising page on our website.
Visit www.pcrf-kids.org Click on Contribute to a Cure and click on DIY
3) Finally, enjoy your dinner knowing you have helped to make a difference!
Here are some Tips for Hosting Your Dinner:
1) Make it Personal – Share your story and reasons for hosting, and why finding the cure is important to you.
2) Make it Specific – Request a specific amount and aim high.
$50 equals one hour of research.
3) Make it Clear – Make it clear that the money you raise will be used to fund vital research in some of the nation’s top research institutions.
4) Make it Easy – Set up your own donation page at www.pcrf-kids.org
5) Be Creative – For example, consider a progressive dinner or neighborhood BBQ. The options are endless. It’s all about making a difference and having fun doing it!
Until a Cure is Found, THANK YOU!