Every day, 43 kids are diagnosed with cancer. We’ve partnered with businesses to help support our mission of funding leading edge research offering the best hope for a cure of childhood cancer.
Make a difference, any time, all year. Here are some easy, effortless ways you can make an impact for kids with cancer:
1. Shop on AmazonSmile: In light of the recent COVID-19 concerns, online shopping and delivery are more prevalent than ever. Consider shopping through AmazonSmile for household items, gifts and other essentials. When you select PCRF as your organization of choice, Amazon will donate .5% of your eligible purchase to the Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation. Visit bit.ly/AmazonSmile-PCRF to shop and fund leading edge research at the same time! Every amount counts.
2. Ralph’s Rewards: Link your rewards card to support PCRF. Every time you shop for groceries and swipe your rewards card, PCRF automatically starts earning a rebate.
3. Join an exclusive wine club with Cellar Angels: An easy, philanthropic way for wine lovers to give back! For 8 years, Cellar Angels has been making available the best wines from Napa/Sonoma via their website. Members enjoy vetted, rotating selections of Napa and Sonoma’s highest caliber, limited production wines rarely found on the market. Proceeds from your club membership and any transaction benefit PCRF. Find out how you can join and select from one of three exclusive wine clubs.
4. Shop through Giving Assistant: Transform every online purchase into a donation! You can shop at 1,700+ retailers through Giving Assistant including Best Buy, Target, Walgreens, H&M – and so much more! In your account, choose PCRF as your supporting charity and start shopping. Each retailers gives back a different percentage.
5. Shop or Sell on eBay: Sellers on eBay can donate a percentage of their sales to PCRF and buyers can also make a direct donation at checkout. All donations on eBay are tax-deductible. Select PCRF as your favorite charity and start shopping products that help kids with cancer!
PCRF would like to thank its current partners who give back and support our critical mission. We know that your hearts are big and your choice to participate is appreciated by the children and families affected by cancer and the researchers who are working to save them.