5500 Irvine Center Dr
Irvine, CA 92618
Best family 5k walk in orange county!
best feel-good half marathon in the oc!
Mark your calendars for this Orange County favorite for all distances coming this Spring! The Reaching for the Cure Half Marathon, 10K, 5K, Kids Run is celebrating it’s 20th anniversary on March 25, 2018 at Irvine Valley College.
Last year over 34,967 miles were dedicated to pediatric cancer research thanks to the 5,000 runners, walkers, cyclists, sponsors and volunteers that came out from all over Southern California in an effort to Reach for the Cure! Help kids fight cancer. Register today and dedicate your miles to pediatric cancer research! Are you in?
Irvine Valley College
7:00AM – Half Marathon (13.1 miles/timed)
7:15AM – Orange Aluminum 5K Run (3.1 miles/timed)
7:45AM – Seyfarth Shaw 10K Run (6.2 miles/timed)
9:30AM – Cox, Castle & Nicholson 5K Walk (3.1 miles/untimed)
11:00AM – 1K kids’ fun run (untimed)
– Beautiful PR-Ready Course
– Great Views & Serene Run Along Trails
– Half Marathon Race Jacket with Reg
– Tech Tee for Half Marathoners & Premium Shirt for 5K/10K participants
– Awesome Finishers Medals
– Finisher Pint Glass Awards
– Fundraising Incentives for Individuals & Teams
– Easy, Convenient and FREE Parking
– Spectacular Finish Line Expo & Kids Zone
– Special Birthday Festivities for our 20th Year!
About RFTC, click here.
All of your Event FAQs, click here.
Fundraising & Team Support, click here.
Sponsor and Partnership Opportunities, click here.
Ways to Volunteer, click here.
2017 Results with Gemini Timing, click here.