Reaching for the Cure Half Marathon, 10K, 5K, and Kids Run
Mark your calendars for this Orange County favorite for all distances coming this Spring! The Reaching for the Cure Half Marathon, 10K, 5K, Kids Run is celebrating it’s 20th anniversary on March 25, 2018 at Irvine Valley College.
This race has that feel-good-vibe dialed in! If you’re a serious athlete, training for your first race, running for fun, or walking with your friends and family – this race is for you! What sets this event apart from the rest is how you feel when you cross the finish line.
– Beautiful PR-Ready Course
– Great Views & Serene Run Along Trails
– Half Marathon Race Jacket with Reg
– Tech Tee for Half Marathoners & Premium Shirt for 5K/10K participants
– Awesome Finishers Medals
– Finisher Pint Glass Awards
– Fundraising Incentives for Individuals & Teams
– Easy, Convenient and FREE Parking
– Spectacular Finish Line Expo & Kids Zone
– Special Birthday Festivities for our 20th Year!
Help kids fight cancer. Register today and dedicate your miles to pediatric cancer research! Are you in?
Become a 20th Anniversary Sponsor
Join us for the 20th anniversary of the Reaching for the Cure event. Be part of a select group of companies with direct access to a desirable demographic of 5,000 active, affluent and well-educated participants. This annual event is PCRF’s largest fundraiser of the year and a Southern California “must” for fitness and recreation enthusiasts.
Please contact Erin Arreola at email@example.com to explore opportunities with PCRF.