Reaching for the Cure Half Marathon, 10K, 5K, and Kids Run
Mark your calendars for this Orange County favorite for all distances coming this Spring! The Reaching for the Cure Half Marathon, 10K, 5K, Kids Run is celebrating it’s 20th anniversary on March 25, 2018 at Irvine Valley College.
This race has that feel-good-vibe dialed in! If you’re a serious athlete, training for your first race, running for fun, or walking with your friends and family – this race is for you! What sets this event apart from the rest is how you feel when you cross the finish line.
Valentines Day Promotion: Register anytime from February 13th – February 19th with the code LOVE361 to enter to win free 361° shoes, which also saves you 15% on your registration fees. Now that is true love! Winners will be picked at random and contacted by 2/21.
– Beautiful PR-Ready Course
– Great Views & Serene Run Along Trails
– Half Marathon Race Jacket with Reg
– Tech Tee for Half Marathoners & Premium Shirt for 5K/10K participants
– Awesome Finishers Medals
– Finisher Pint Glass Awards
– Fundraising Incentives for Individuals & Teams
– Easy, Convenient and FREE Parking
– Spectacular Finish Line Expo & Kids Zone
– Special Birthday Festivities for our 20th Year!
– Firestone Brewing Company sponsored Beer Garden
– Nothing Bundt Cakes Tustin-Irvine sponsored Birthday Bundtinis
– Race Night Hotel Rates at DoubleTree by Hilton Spectrum $109/Night, free wifi, $5 parking. Click here to book!
– NEW 361° OC Running Challenge series! Reaching for the Cure is part of this 3 race series – earn extra bling when you complete all 3!
For race FAQs, start times, course maps, etc. please visit our Race Page!
Help kids fight cancer. Register today and dedicate your miles to pediatric cancer research! Are you in?
Become a 20th Anniversary Sponsor
Join us for the 20th anniversary of the Reaching for the Cure event. Be part of a select group of companies with direct access to a desirable demographic of 5,000 active, affluent and well-educated participants. This annual event is PCRF’s largest fundraiser of the year and a Southern California “must” for fitness and recreation enthusiasts.
Please contact Erin Arreola at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore opportunities with PCRF.